Saturday, April 24, 2010

today: parts 1 and 2

First, there was a baby shower for a dear friend of my husband's family. I wish I could take credit for this DIY garland made from onesies, but the grandmother to be whippped this up. Great, isn't it?! We took inspiration for the shower from another shown at Hostess with the Mostess and you can see part of one of the displays on my sister in law's kitchen island. And in the lower righthand corner you can see my OH BOY banner.
Next, it was time to prepare for the Brownie Father Daughter Sock Hop. Olivia was just a little excited, can you tell? She was pose happy and I was all too happy to click a way. The sweetest is when Dave gave her the corsage though. I mean seriously a tear jerking moment. I hope they are having fun "twisting the night away".
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: