Tuesday, August 17, 2010

sneak peeks...


There are a few young ladies getting close to expecting their first baby (babies!) in my neighborhood. Well, their parents actuallylive in my 'hood but when it comes to babies I cast a big net to include myself in the baby-ness! So without spoiling the surprise altogether, here are some pictures that give a hint at what I have been sewing up! I am not quite finished yet and the shower is Friday but I am feeling confident :)
Also on our agenda...

Kings Island
Haircuts before school
Final shopping for school supplies
Church festival

Extra prayers for little Baby B as he is trying to make an early escape! His Mama is resting at the hospital keeping him snug as a bug for the time being.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

1 comment:

Heather Bredimus said...

Hi Tracy! I found your site off of Today’s Creative Blog! I love your craft! You are so talented! I am your newest follower! Woo hoo! I hope you stop by my new blog. I just started it 2 months ago and would love new friends! Please come see me at http://www.modernfamilymagazine.com

-Heather-