Saturday, August 28, 2010

what's been going on

This little bundle was born on Wednesday. I snapped this on Thursday, when he was just shy of 24 hours old.


Thrifted sheet score!
I visited a new to me thrift shop right before I picked the girls up from their first day of school and was rewarded with this stack of vintage sheets. I got all of this for less than $5! Next week I am going to being cutting them down into fat quarters to share with the ladies from this group.

I know some of you just will not "get" the whole used sheet obsession. I cannot explain it either but I like them and like making things with them. So there.


And this is a little something I made quickly in photoshop. Since retiring, this has become my Mom's mantra. I like it. After tomorrow, you will too....big teaser, surprise to come....
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: