Sunday, October 10, 2010

accepting a compliment

Today at church with my girls, right after the sign of peace (for those of you who are not catholic, during this time we shake hands with those seated around us) the woman next to me said: you have two very beautiful girls. I was caught a bit off guard and simply said: thank you, thank you very much. Typically if I were not at church and forced into a short response, I would have likely made a joke or said something more like: thanks but they are high maintenance.

In the next few moments of silence in the church, it dawned on me the merit of simply just saying thank you and accepting a compliment. I hope I can remember that.

And because blog posts without pictures tend to be boring, how about this nugget:

Today only, you can buy 10 digital scrapbooking kits for just $10 at Little Dreamer Designs. Pin It

No comments: