Tuesday, October 12, 2010

meal plan monday...on tuesday

Here I am again. On Tuesday.
Monday: Grilled Pork Chops, Steamed Broccoli, Bob Evans mashed potatoes
Tuesday: Taco Salads (hamburgers for the girlies)
Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pies, Salad (chix nuggets for the girls)
Thursday: Dance class + school conferences = fast food night
****I am organizing dinners for the school teachers on Tuesday and Thursday b/c they stay all day and night for conferences. I am making this super easy and yummy potato casserole for Thursday.*** ( I just layer the ingredients together, I don't mix them all first. And sometimes I use potato chips instead of corn flakes for the topping, depending on what I have on hand).
Friday: Tortellini Bake, Salad (It is going to cool off and this sounds like the epitome of comfort food!)

Want to read a whole boatload of meal plans and recipes? Go HERE. Pin It

No comments: