Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving

I am thankful for so many things today. First and foremost, my family and friends.
I am thankful for Flickr. Above is a small sampling of my favs found there. For details on the projects visit Flickr.

I am thankful for the companies that employ me and allow me to work part time and enjoy a very flexible schedule so that I can also have plenty of time for my girls and their school and activities.

I am thankful for healthy kids (those St. Jude commercials and specials are really moving).

I am thankful for a safe and warm home (even though I would like to gut and remodel almost every bit of it).

Have a great day. I am headed to my Mom's for the first feast of the day and I cannot wait for my favorites like her sausage dressing and sweet potato casserole. I also cannot wait to see my girls who have been there for 24 hours! Pin It

No comments: