Monday, January 10, 2011

meal plan monday + more

What the heck, I sort of have the week mapped out and I went grocery shopping today (you know, Snowmageddon is coming!) so here's what I've got.

Monday Meal Plan

Sunday (adding this b/c i cooked a yummy meal)-Chicken Parmesan, inspired by this recipe but I made it the more traditional way. So good!

Monday: Baked Pork Chops with Crispy Shake N Bake (my new favorite), Bob Evans mashed potatoes and canned corn.

Wednesday: Meatloaf. Only Dave and I will eat this so I divided the meatloaf flavoring packet from last time and made a 1lb version and will do that again. Might be a McCormick flavor packet? I will make burgers on the stove top for the girlies.

Thursday: frozen pizzas and carrots + dip

Friday: ??

That's as far as I have gotten. I bought ingredients for chili and plan to make a double batch so I can freeze quite a bit. The meals over on Kelly's blog are looking super tasty--I hope to try a few of those next week.

SNOW is in the forecast so I may have girls at home tomorrow. I know I will be joined by Dave as he is s i c k. He tested negative for influenza and strep but definitely has the funk of some kind. Blah. Pin It

No comments: