Wednesday, January 12, 2011

tackling 2010


Just a week or so ago, I renewed my interest in getting my 2010 scrapbook done. Today, I completed the following two pages that were part of my original "plan". I had already added the photos to the background pages, all I did today was add the journaling.
Which was easy, thanks to my blog. I simply went back and re-read each month, made a small summary and turned it into page journaling. The only thing that could have made this better is if I had done it immediately instead of 6 months later :)
Over Christmas break, I allowed myself to make some pages that were just for fun and were outside of the scope of the original 2010 "plan". I love them. I have not yet decided if I will add all of the non conforming pages to the back of this album when I print it, or add them in, in chronological order.

What do you think?

(click the layouts to view larger)

Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: