Monday, February 14, 2011

meal plan monday

I created my own graphic for Meal Plan Monday using product from Pamela Donnis at Little Dreamer Designs. I took the major shortcut, easy way out, and created this using Picasa. For ideas on how to use Picasa to make digital scrapbook pages, visit Persnickety Prints. I love the inspiration to use my digital products, and Picasa, in an all new way.
Now for my weekly meal plan...

Sunday: Pork BBQ ribs on the Grill, baked potatoes, corn or green beans
Monday: dinner out at Acapulco
Tuesday: Deen Brothers Lime and Dijon Chicken (I hope to make this on the grill and I use split chix breasts), mashed potatoes and a veggie. Chicken Nuggets for Olivia.
Wednesday: Restaurant Night to support the school at By Gollys
Thursday: Pizza and Carrots with Ranch Dip (school skating party)
Friday: the family is on their own b/c I am headed to see The Pioneer Woman

Happy Valentine's Day. Pin It

No comments: