Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday-Feb 28

Sunday: Grilled chicken breasts and shrimp marinated in Soyaki Sauce, Uncle Ben's Rice and Steamfresh veggies: Cauliflower, Carrots, and Broccoli with cheese sauce (All good, all healthy too) **loved the shrimp in the Soyaki!
Monday: Breakfast for Dinner: scrambled eggs, bacon, oven baked potatoes.
Tuesday: Baked fish, salad, chix nuggets for Olivia and ?? for Shelby
Wednesday: Happy Birthday to me...hoping to go out for dinner tonight.
Thursday: Grilled pork chops, baked potato, green beans and corn.
Friday: basketball game and team party
Saturday: ??

Need more meal ideas...here you go.

A BIG effort is being put forth for me to eat better so I am counting points and nearly one week is down and it's going well. I really hope all of the eating changes will result in a few pounds being shed. I will keep you posted. Pin It

No comments: