Friday, February 25, 2011

Smart Talk Women: Connected Conversations



This will be my third year attending the Smart Talk Media-Connected Conversations women's speaking series. I have been lucky enough to see (and briefly meet) Anne Compton, Helen Hunt, Billie Jean King, Valerie Bertinelli, Patricia Heaton...and a few more! Dang, I sound like a name dropper :)

This year I cannot make all of the dates but I am very excited to see Soledad O'Brien on Monday night at the Aronoff. I was such a big fan when she was on the Today Show. I will admit that I have not followed her as much since she made the move to CNN so I am anxious to "catch up" and hear about her life and assignments as anchor for CNN’s special investigations unit. Tickets are still available and can be purchased here: BUY SOLEDAD O'BRIEN TIX. Pin It

No comments: