Thursday, February 24, 2011

you know that feeling...

That feeling when your heart is so full it feels like it could burst?
I felt that way today when this little girl did a humongous solo at church. For those of you who are Catholic, she sang the entire Responsorial Psalm (3 verses and the chorus 4 times!). She sang her heart out in front of the entire school (and me, her Dad, two grandmas and one grandpa). Because of her I am:

so blessed
so proud
so fortunate

Good stuff.

Tonight we ate the Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole. OK but not a fav. One issue is that I don't think I love mushroom soup much in baking so if I did try this again I'd sub cream of chicken. Pin It

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Tracy....I feel like I was there at church. It is amazing how are children fill our hearts with so much joy.

Aunt Kelly