Friday, March 11, 2011

Today...

I shared my first blog entry over at CatScrap. Go see! And then click over to the store and gallery b/c I have met so many great people and found the sweetest digi scrapping products around.

I completed day 3 of Couch to 5K. It is scary putting that out there b/c as much as I am a non-exerciser, multiply that by infinity and that is how much of a runner I AM NOT. Also, I have modified C25K and am doing it on the elliptical. No way I am taking my hot, breathing like a freak, mess of a person outdoors and in public. Baby steps, people. Baby Steps.

I mailed girl scout cookies to an out of town relative.

If you want to find me and join me on Pinterest, I AM HERE.

On Pinterest, you can collect cool things from around the internet like this:

People are clever. Pin It

No comments: