Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I am pretty sure my very indulgent brunch on Sunday is going to tip the scales in the wrong direction. It really stinks that one day of going off track can effect the outcome of a whole week, you know?

Moving on to good news...foods that tastes good...and are good for you (or at least low in points!).
Lorna Doone 100 Calorie Packs - Um, yum! Too bad my girls loved them also. Six came in a box, I ate one pack on Monday, they came home from school and by 7p had each eaten two packs a piece, and Shelby took the last pack to school for a snack. I am definitely putting these back on my list.

Jell-o Sugar Free Boston Cream Pie Pudding - Very tasty. Very. 2 points I think.

Baked Shrimp in Lemony Garlic Sauce. I made this last night. It is so quick to put together and was really good. Dave ate every last bit of the shrimp. I served it over Angel Hair Pasta. I will make this again, probably on a Friday during Lent.

Last week I did well moving and exercising. This week? Not so much. I must get back on track.

How about you? Anything to share? Pin It

No comments: