Monday, March 21, 2011

Wanna Win Something?!


Today is finally my day over at the Vintage Sheet Blog. I made a Kindle cover and if you want to win it, go visit and do as she asks :)
I did manage to do some serious grocery shopping earlier this morning so I feel confident there will be meals for my family this week but I don't have the time or motivation to list those formally here today. If you want to see the ideas of a half a bizillion others, go here.


I spent most of every day and night from Wednesday of last week through yesterday, (Ok, yesterday was a day of recovery for my foolish self) helping out on the school fundraiser. It seems to have been a crazy success. Shew. It did put me way behind both professionally and domestically so pardon me while I work to get my head back above water. Pin It

1 comment:

Lindsay Conner said...

Just found your giveaway--feel free to link it up at Craft Buds, my other blog: http://www.craftbuds.com/giveaway-roundup/