Monday, May 9, 2011

meal plan monday

Sunday: We had meals at both parents for Mother's Day. I brought strawberry shortcake using my neighbor's method of splitting a grands biscuit in half (peeling the layers apart so it is still round) and tossing that in cinnamon and sugar before baking. This makes the tastiest little shortcake. I covered my cut strawberries in sugar and let them rest on the counter most of the day and they make the best and sweetest juice on their own (just like my Mom does!). Add whip cream and done.
Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: Chicken Stir Fry, Rice and extra veggies. Nuggets for the girls.
Wednesday: Cheesy Mostaccioli. I will leave some cooked spaghetti on the side for the girls to have with butter and parmesan. Garlic Bread, Carrots with Dip.
Thursday: busy night so the girls and I will get take out or pizza
Friday: something on the grill if the weather cooperates!

For more meal plans, visit this blog. Pin It

No comments: