Saturday, May 7, 2011

iNSD-{inter}National Scrapbooking Day

If you are a digi scrapper, the internet is full of good things today! Start here:Click the image above to visit the CatScrap shop. I am in the process of downloading some very cute things right now...

I have run errands and grocery shopped all morning and now I have to face the inevitable task of sanding and repainting my kitchen shelf.
The shelf is the hub of our kitchen. Three hooks on one side hold book bags, jackets and lunchboxes. It holds all of my cookbooks and many other things. Oh, and shoes are in 3 bins on the bottom shelf.{please excuse photo resolution while i tinker with my blog settings}
The kitchen painting was completed on Tuesday. Without the shelf in place, all of life's daily essentials remain scattered throughout other rooms in my house. I'd like to simplify and do without but the last 4 days have taught me, I need that additional space. I will just need to be more creative in how I use the shelf which means seeking out baskets and boxes to hide some of the crap.

So, I think the shelf is going to be the same warm yellow as my newly painted kitchen walls: Blonde by Sherwin Williams. I am toying with grey on the inside and on the shelves and yellow on the exterior but I have a feeling my patience will not ultimately allow that to happen. Pin It

No comments: