Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Meal Plan - May 16



Monday: Dave's Birthday -Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Veggies and Brownies with Icing
Tuesday: School Restaurant Fundraiser at Shooters
Wednesday: Frozen Pizza and Salad
Thursday: um, such a crazy night that this will be a drive thru evening for sure!
Friday: 5:30 soccer game. I'd love to say we will come home and grill out by sadly, this will likely be dinner out again.

I kinda hate when I have a schedule like this one, that nearly dictates dinner on the run. I am glad we are eating at home tonight instead of going out to celebrate the birthday because it is looking like the only decent, home cooked meal of the week. Sigh. You just gotta roll with it, right?

To visit women with much more on the ball than me, go HERE! Pin It

No comments: