Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monday Meal Plan

On Tuesday. {sigh}

Monday: Chicken sandwiches and Ore-ida Fast Food fries. {My kids ate these fries! They never eat fries that I make at home}
Tuesday: Burgers on the grill, chips and fruit.
Wednesday: Pasta with Chicken and Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cooking Creme {first time trying that}, salad and garlic bread.
Thursday: Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes and green beans. {kids will eat chicken nuggets, Shelby might eat the pork chops}



Next week I am making at least one crock pot meal. I have seen two beef stroganoff recipes where the reviewers raved. I have never made or eaten beef stroganoff so this is a departure from the norm. My kids will likely just eat the noodles with butter and parmesan cheese. Here's the recipe I think I will try first.

As always, for more meal ideas and recipes, visit the Organizing Junkie.

Pin It

1 comment: