Friday, September 23, 2011

Insta Friday at Suddenly I See


Some of the blogs I frequent have been playing along in this little round up of sorts and sharing their Instagram photos (or simple phone pics). I have a few this week so I thought I would share:

 Yikes! A bit up close and personal of me.
 My nightstand. I updated to the new version of Instagram and was having some tech difficulties so I quickly shot this one to see if the problem had been fixed. Yea, the troubleshooting instructions on the site worked! and all the subject matter here is BLAH, I like the tones and highlights of their b/w.
 A love note and doodles I found in the family room yesterday courtesy of Shelby.
 It's spirit day at school today. Titan #1.
Titan #2.

To view more insta Friday players, visit Life Rearranged. Click around and read some posts there too. Sweet family.

A note:
Dear Mom, these pictures are made to look this way via an App. It is not because I am a bad photographer or that my cell phone takes odd quality photos. Love, your daughter Pin It

1 comment:

Heather @ we.are.the.holdens said...

Such cute photos Tracy. Glad to have stopped by. :)