Wednesday, December 28, 2011

digi scrapping


Over the past few days I have produced two new pages!



And yesterday I uploaded 17 pages from 2011 to be printed. Do these 19 layouts accurately tell the story of an entire year? No. Do they give a glimpse into our lives? Yes. Is 19 a whole heck of a lot more than 0. YES!

I hope to grab a few photos from stories that I want to be sure are included in my books and memories and complete an additional handful of pages. For 2012, I plan to return to doing a monthly summary layout and if I am lucky and inspired, throw in a few others for good measure. I did this in 2009 and 2010 and love the result.

I am a firm believer that there is no right or wrong way to do this thing. I just know for me, whatever I do manage to complete and record, I thoroughly love looking back on. And more than that...my girls love it too.

All products used above are from CatScrap Designs.  For 2012, I plan to rely heavily on Ju Kneipp's My Project 365 products.

Swoon worthy, right?!

Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: