Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A product recommendation & Pinned It, Made It

After years of reading about this type of paper on craft and scrapbooking blog and sites, I finally bought a pack at the end of last year. I feel it is my duty to tell you that this paper is absolutely WORTH the price! In the past, any of my wonderful digital items would print out BLAH. So blah on regular paper or cardstock and it was always a disappointment.

Now feast your eyes on the cute freebies I printed as a test:
They are perfect! The color and saturation are spot on. Visit Miss Tiina for the link for these cards...along with many more adorable items available in her shop. These cards are sized for Project Life and this is just one more reason for me to feel a tad of regret about not participating.

I also printed some personalized Thank You cards (grey chevron, my name in navy) from the Wedding Chicks. This takes some manipulating but I eventually got mine right by right clicking and saving the image from their site. Then I resized and laid out the two cards side by side on an 8.5x11 document in PhotoShop. This photo is the sample from their site:
And just to keep things real and my Pinterest hobby justified, both of these items were found there : )


Wonder if I should start a linky party for Pinned It, Made It? Yes?

Pin It

No comments: