Monday, January 30, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - January 30

Review of last week...
I did not make the Tortellini Bake but instead made this mostaccioli . So fast, easy and really good!
The Tortellini Soup was a success. I forgot the garlic and it needed it. I was impressed at how creamy it was. I only had a 5oz. can of evaporated milk so I subbed 2% for the remaining 7 ounces.
I also did not use my sirloin for the recipe listed, instead we marinated and grilled it.

On tap for this week: {took an inventory in my freezer so choices reflect that}
Monday: Smoked Sausage and sauteed peppers and onions. I will make Olivia a burger and I think Shelby may eat the sausage if she dips it in ketchup.
Tuesday: Stuffed Chicken Breasts (frozen premade) and nuggets for the girls. Mashed potatoes and a veggie.
Wednesday: Tortellini Bake, salad, garlic knots...we had those last week and they are so good!
Thursday: Baked pork chops, baked potato and veggie. Ramen noodles for girls (a new fave)

Friday: Spaghetti Dinner at school


Join other Meal Planners {HERE}.

Stay tuned this week, I have lots of Pinned It, Made it items to share :)



Pin It

No comments: