Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012 project life

...ish.

I am adopting the style of Project Life and making it my own using primarily CatScrap Design products (b/c those are my peeps!)and my own modifications.There are so many GRAND, inspired Project Life goodies circulating the internet right now that I insist you google that term and take a look.It is very difficult not to want to use every single bit of what is available.

My goal for 2012 is to return monthly documentation using summaries and a handful of photos. 2009 and 2010 worked well and although I tired of my products of choice near the end, it is by far the fastest way for me to record our memories. Could there be more details? More pages? More photos? Sure. But I am content to move on and that is a very good thing.

Introducing, January 2012!
These are two 12x12 pages side by side. Click on this image and hopefully you can view it larger.

As in year's past, I hope to fill in and do layouts that really showcase special events and photos.

If you are recording daily photos, weekly memories or tackling the year by month like me, please link to your projects in the comments.

Pin It

No comments: