Monday, February 13, 2012

Meal Plan Monday February 13

Because my weekday menu is pretty simple again, I wanted to share the 1-2-3 Salmon I made on Saturday night.

I am new to enjoying salmon and this one was a hit back in the summertime. Props to my husband for grilling it in the single digit temps!It was worth it, delicious!

Monday - Baked Deen Brothers Chicken. I make this with split chicken breasts because none of us are fans of dark meat.I have not made this one in a long while but it was time to mix up the chicken options!
Tuesday: Baked Tortellini with salad and garlic knots. I love this so Happy Valentine's Day to me.
Wednesday - Reheated Chili from Sunday. Chili Recipe can be found here.
Thursday -  Baked pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggie.
Friday - ?

Looking for more meal ideas? Visit orgjunkie.com


Pin It

No comments: