Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pinned It, Made It - Handmade Valentines

 {via}

Surprisingly, both girls embraced the idea of fake mustaches and lips to give their classmates. The original pin was found at to Skip to My Lou, but it originated on this blog.



Here is our version one.




Modeled by Shelby. {many, many Dum Dums have been consumed during this project!}



 Version 2.

The day I was attempting to download the templates, they were not available so I cruised around the internet and found something else that was suitable and then adapted them for our use. I printed sheets of the Valentine's greetings on patterned paper and then slicked them thinly. Last, I cut the ends to resemble little flags. The girls traced and cut the foam on their own while I was in charge of the paper tags.


Another successful idea pinned, and made!

Pin It

No comments: