Monday, April 30, 2012

embracing change

Change. It's surrounding me these days. Professionally. Personally. In my kids lives. Just everywhere.

And it is OK. I am embracing the motto that change is good. Right now I am in survival mode while the new schedule morphs into the new normal. So blog posts are less frequent for a while. It's all good. 

On Friday night,  we had a great evening with family and I captured this cool photo.


Now, whether you are the praying type or the cross my fingers and hope type, if you could send up a few positive thoughts today for my little as she gets her first filling :( Let's hope she doesn't take after her mother who can still recall vividly laying on the ground in the dentist office waiting room with the death grip around the furniture legs...

Sorry about that to my own Mom.

Pin It

No comments: