Monday, March 19, 2007

mp-three






In this life, I feel like I may be the only person left with out either Tivo or DVR on their cable and an MP3 player. So after a few weeks of research, and price comparison, I settled on an MP3 player that I wanted. Nothing too hi-tech but enough to get me started, and inspired to get out and walk. After first buying the 1GB version on Saturday, I ended up with this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7995459&st=san+disk+c250&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1155070318430

2GB SanDisk player from Best Buy. Ok, after working out the kinks, once I got to actual downloading, I fell in love. Wow, it is cool and I understand the whole Ipod phenomenon now! As intrigued and excited as I may be, my two children are even more enamored. So much so, that I think the 5 y/o will most likely get one for her B'day in July. Here are my two techno geeks, sharing the earphones last night.





Their favorites so far: Black Horse and a Cherry Tree and Big Yellow Taxi (Counting Crows). Olivia, the oldest, is now adding to her very own playlist. Her first request: Cheeseburger in Paradise.

Who knew how fun this could be?! I just hope I get to be the three, in MP3, and actually get to use the darned thing :)

Pin It

No comments: