Wednesday, May 9, 2007

You know you are a photo nut when...

The school secretary thanks you profusely for all of the pictures you have donated for the school yearbook and claims that you are one of the very FEW who has given any photos at all. As it turns out, her daughter, who is an education major, is in charge of the yearbook this year, for the first time. So they are feeling the pain of little participation. I told her I hope it is not the OLIVIA K. yearbook b/c that might be a tad embarassing...or not! Sandy says Olivia is very present in this upcoming edition, tee hee. She did mention that they were very excited for me to be active next year when I will be attending all of the "main school" events, not just the PM Kindergarten ones :) It is my pleasure to have a new outlet for the bizillion pictures I take. I feel the pull toward volunteerism in this department, that's for sure.

On a sad, school-related note, a parent at Olivia's school died this week of liver cancer. Apparently Mrs. Nance was in her early 30's and had 5 children. Although I do not know the family, I feel the loss and sadness. My ultimate fear is leaving my young children too early. I am praying for this family and am quite touched by the school's communication on the subject and how they are rallying as a community. Pin It

No comments: