Wednesday, July 18, 2007

what's going on...

In a few days, I will have a pretty exciting, and big announcement to make related to my role in the world of scrapbooking. Wahoooooooooo!

Our pool, the one with the new liner, than the one with leaking liner, the pool that I have added so much water to, the Ohio River is probably low, the pool that as of Saturday began to grow algae (ewww, yuck)...that pool as of 4p today, became a pond. As in, could not see clear to the bottom of it in the deep end. $101 in chemicals had better get that thing back on the right and ready. My kids, and my neighbor kids, will revolt, I tell ya.

My baby turns 3 in less than 2 days.

I survived and nearly enjoyed, my visit to the priest's house tonight. And dare I say that other parents were describing their bi-monthly bingo work night, as fun?! Bring on August 14th. I can sell "rip-offs" with the best of 'em. It's all in the name of a little tuition reimbursement from the church, so who am I kidding, I'd sell my soul too!

I am exhausted and headed to bed NOW. Pin It

No comments: