Tuesday, November 20, 2007

give thanks



Today, I got to attend "feasts" at both of my girls' schools. Shelby has an interesting pilgrim hat, doesn't she? A little home girl 'tude on the pilgrim garb. Anyway, although my pics are less than perfect, the day itself was. I am really lucky and today alone, I have things like this to be thankful for:
- 2 sweet, beautiful girls
-a child who ate almost nothing off of her plate but carrots and dip
-a child (the other one) who ate mashed potatoes, cornbread muffins, and pumpkin pie-no chicken legs though!
-homemade treasures that come home from school, especially handprints made into turkeys
-an S on my Thanksgiving card from Shelby, the first written S ever from her. S is for Shelby!
-patient and creative teachers
-the opportunity to be a stay at home mom
-5 days of no school, beginning today--no waking up early tomorrow.....wahoo!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: