Wednesday, December 12, 2007

all things minty...

It appears I have a very weak spot this year for yummy things that are minty. It began last week with my first ever dip of Peppermint Ice Cream from UDF. Delicious. Then I read about peppermint marshmallows, here and bought those yesterday. Had my first one melted atop a mug of hot chocolate. Delicious. Again.
Today, I treated myself (well actually my friend Mary Jo gave me a gift card) to a frappucino and asked if they had any holiday flavors. Oh yes, they do! I had a Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha. Delicious.
Seems I am on a binge. Not so good for the waistline, I can assure you of that.
This weekend more plans for minty goodness. It is our annual cookie day and one item on top the list of what to make: Peppermint Crunch Bark. Yum-O!
I also want to try an idea I saw here (scroll down a few days) for brownies with white icing and crushed candy canes on top. Pretty and good, I bet!
By the way, when I told two of the female employees at Trader Joes that I saw the Peppermint Marshmallows on a blog, they went crazy. Crazy with disbelief. Crazy laughing. Maybe I am one of the minority who is blog obsessed? I tell ya, I get some of my best ideas and recipes from them though! Pin It

No comments: