Thursday, January 31, 2008

Little Dreamer Designs

Right now, I am loving this digital scrapbooking site. Their designs seem to resonate with me , everything I see I like. They are incredibly generous, always giving freebies away on their blog. Heck, I used some free stuff to create my current blog banner and this layout below, which I think I downloaded from a link at Memory Makers Magazine. I am super proud of this layout (granted, overall it is very simple) b/c I learned how to round corners and make that little journal box. Photoshop: ever elusive, often a joy!


I just downloaded the latest freebie to go along with a challenge they are hosting. I am really hoping to carve out a little me time and do that! At this minute though, I'd take a nap over anything else, too bad the reality is that is not going to happen! Pin It

No comments: