Wednesday, January 30, 2008

new pages





It's been more than 10 days since I went for my scrap day with my Mom, and I actually completed, 10 paper pages! Here are just a few. I did not spend much time photographing them so that is a bit lacking, but the sentiment is real :)
I am just getting back into the full swing of things after having strep throat. I continue to really hope that my kids do not catch it. So far, so good. Olivia got her report card this week, and I am so proud of her. We need to keep reading, reading more, reading more often but that has also come a long way. She seems SO grown up.
Shelby is officially enrolled for 4 days of preschool next year so everyone is finding their own way around here. My job at the Mary Maguire Foundation is unfortunately, officially, winding down and will end when this month does. I feel good about my efforts there, however small in the grand scheme of it all. I am so appreciative of being able to work from home for someone is who is so flexible and also to have a hand in a really good thing. It opened my eyes to many things but foremost, how difficult the non-profit sector is.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: