Monday, April 28, 2008

action

These are probably some of my best, yet very unplanned, actions shots in a long while! And although the little story doesn't directly correspond w/ the photos, it reminded me of them. Love this girl. For credits, and to read the journaling better, go here.

I read a good book this past week: The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner. It was a collection of short stories, a style I do not ever remember reading yet I totally enjoyed it. Very quick reads. Too quick in most cases, the writing was so good, I was sad when each one ended. I saw a good review for Certain Girls, went to the library to find the book that precedes it, it was not available, so I read this one in the meantime. Picked up Good in Bed today, however, my copy of Plum Lucky came in as well so that one will be read first. Love Stephanie Plum. I was on a waiting list for a few months, I think I started out as 221 and got it today. I rarely splurge and buy hardbacks for myself b/c I never read the same book twice. For being a not so patient person in most other aspects of life, somehow the library system works for me. I also have yet to subscribe to Real Simple magazine, although I love it, b/c it is a pricier subscription. Instead, that is my treat when I take my kids to play at the library...I sit and read that. Simple pleasures.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: