Sunday, April 20, 2008

little dreamer

I have mentioned this before but I do love Little Dreamer, digital scrapping website. I love the style of everything and they are just beyond generous. This week they are giving tons away as they celebrate their Birthday. You can see this layout, with more details here. Most of this page was from a download on the Shutterfly blog but by a Little Dreamer designer and site owner.

And you also know I am avid blog reader. I read one and then follow their links and it just goes on and on! A few weeks ago, I found Goody Goody and this gal is a crafter extraordinaire. Check her out. I am also thrilled to add that I won that cute little necklace shown on her blog :) Happy happy. I plan to buy some of that craft wire and try a few of those initials, I love them. I sewed 5 badges onto Olivia's Brownie sash, that iron on business just does not hold long term. I was proud to have effectively busted out the sewing machine and might have gotten re-inspired in that arena. Nothing has changed though, I only know how to sew straight lines.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: