Tuesday, August 19, 2008

happy birthday


A digi site, Weeds and Wildflowers, was giving away some very cute premade pages. I am so not ready to create my own "two pagers" that coordinate as seamlessly as this does! I added photos and journaling and all the rest was premade. Cool, huh?

Today we labeled all of Olivia's school supplies which she did willingly and with a teensy bit of enthusiasm even! Then, I finally forced her to wear socks (gasp!) long enough to try on her gym shoes--which were clearly too small. So, with two days to spare, we went out and got new Sketchers. It is not so much the shoes that drive her nuts as the socks. That little quirk is still not behind us. Not sure what compromise we are going to make but I am not up for the morning battles over socks, I can tell you that.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: