Saturday, February 7, 2009

project 365: my way

(click to view larger)
Google (using google as a verb here) Project 365. Go ahead, do it. There are tons of people out there doing tons of different things. Many are vowing to take 1 picture a day. I know I cannot commit to that. But, inspired by this effort and way of documenting life, I devised my plan for the year. At the very least, I will have a photo book with 24 pages: 2 for each month. Perhaps some months will require more. January did not. Below are a list of my basic supplies, I plan to stick with these, and not much else for the whole project. I hope it gets easier, and faster as time goes on, although I am pretty happy with this one.

Template: By Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals (turned, twisted, tweaked)
Digital Kits: Everyday Celebrations and Git R Done by Audrey Neal at We are Storytellers
Numbers: By Andrea Victoria at Designer Digitals (these are from way back in 2007)
Font: Pea Missy at Fonts for Peas

Tune in tomorrow because I already have some good finds ready for my Sunday Showcase.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

2 comments:

Patti Erickson said...

I am still waiting for my CK Project 365. I may have to go digital. Yours is very cute!

Tracy said...

I know I am late to the game, but I read on Becky Higgins blog about her making the switch from Family Albums to this style of layout and documentation. Who knew how smart I was?! Also, Weeds and Wildflowers has the cutest P365 digi stuff. Love it loads.