Saturday, May 9, 2009

are you a Diane Keaton fan?

I am ! First, I love her sense of style. She has a signature look that I really adore.

And as an actress, I have enjoyed her in every role I have had the pleasure of seeing her play. An old favorite of mine, which many of you probably do not have at the top of your list, is Baby Boom, circa 1987. In 1987, I found myself working at a video store so this was one I played over and over. I have a few other sleeper hits from those days that I was quite fond of:
Stealing Home
Overboard
Pretty In Pink
Anyway, back to Diane Keaton. She is speaking in Cincinnati on May 19 and tickets are still available. I cannot promise, but I have it on good authority, that you might want to continue checking back here if you like discounts! Hint. Hint. Pin It

No comments: