Wednesday, May 13, 2009

check this out!

My friend Carla, a wonderful photographer hobbyist, who I sense is about to take the plunge into becoming a more serious business woman in this arena (lucky for the greater Cincinnati/NKY area) posted an hilarious photo on her blog. To read more, go here. To laugh out loud, look below:
Another totally great thing going on over at her blog...the GIANT photos. Love that! Miss Carla may be coming to pay a visit to me and the girls, camera in hand, and all I can think is yippee! Pin It

2 comments:

Carla said...

Okay, I don't know whether to hug you, for giving me a blog shout out, or murder you, for posting a mug shot of my face this large on your blog. Can you crop to the other side, please?! LOL

Tracy said...

Okay, you were way to fast, I saw that the photo was too large so I just resized it :)