Tuesday, March 16, 2010

look what i made..

My first pillow with piping! It is far from perfect but I mastered it and my Kacie thought it was grand. She also walked out with the quilt and then sent photos of her bedroom showing me how great both looked.
Hmm, this is an As Seen On TV, Bigtop Cupcake. Or in my case, a very miniature, oversized cupcake that would not bake through in the center! In my defense, I made the one box cake mix version but I never dreamed it would be SO small. Anyone else make one of these with more success?
I am so bummed this is blurry but I LOVE the interaction between my Mom and my girls. LOVE. And that Mom of mine is not having a textbook recovery from cataract surgery so send up some prayers for her if you could. She's the best.

Stay tuned for spray painted objects. I might be getting a little crazy over here busting out paint projects.

Stay tuned for new sewing projects. And a preview of new fabric that arrived yesterday. Swoon.

Stay tuned for my new lamp and shade.

Home-y goodness going on over here.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

1 comment:

Laura said...

The pillow is adorable!! I love the fabric. Great job!


Feel free to stop by my blog and enter my necklace giveaway!