Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Meal Plan - 03.07.11

What's for dinner this week?

Monday: Chicken Divan Casserole (I will halve this recipe and use light ingredients where I can), nuggets for Olivia, broccoli on the side for Shelby
Tuesday: Tacos (salad or soft tacos) "cheese tacos" for the girls
Wednesday: ASH WEDNESDAY cheese pizza, salad or veggies and dip
Thursday: Dave and the kids can eat out, I have an evening meeting
Friday: ?? one girl hopes to have a friend sleepover and the other girl is going to a bday party

So, you know the saying "When one door closes, another door opens". I am experiencing that currently. I have been the blog editor at Little Dreamer Designs for about 18 months and have loved every minute of it. Michelle, the owner, is moving on to explore new opportunities which dictate that she close up the online store. While I am understanding and supportive, I was disappointed to lose this connection to the digi scrapbook world.

Fast forward to this weekend! I was contacted by another wonderful online store to assist with their blogging and marketing efforts. So very soon, you can find me at CatScrap. I feel flattered and lucky to have been selected and I am even more pleased to see many of the LDD designers will be joining me there as well. I hope you will visit.



Because you will find fun things like this kit there!


Pin It

No comments: