Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinned it, Made it two times


I waited over 6 weeks for my sweet table console to come in and I must say, I love it! I had the mirror and sewed together simple felt circles for the garland. {My walls are actually a golden/wheat color but this picture does not represent that}. I see the felt garlands all over the internet so I supposed it is Pinterest inspired too.



Close ups...all photos taken with my iPhone and Camera+ app.



I laid out the LOVE printable in photoshop. I used an alphabet from CatScrap Designs {Short Notes by Kitty Designs}. It was inspired by this design found on Pinterest
{source here}
Below is my attempt at Cake Batter Bark. If this is wrong, I do not want to be right. It is that good. I am sharing this treat with the teachers tomorrow at school as dessert for the Catholic School's Week luncheon.


 Below is the original photo from Pinterest, and the recipe can be found here: Cookie Batter Bark.
I just realized that I used crush oreos as my base/crust. I did not re-read the recipe, just did it based on memory. My version is delicious and I am sure this one is too!

 Please join in and share what you have pinned and made!


- Posted using BlogPress from iPhone Pin It

No comments: