Monday, September 24, 2012

meal plan monday: 9/24

It's going to be an odd week but since I have one or two things planned, here goes:

Monday: Pasta with cherry tomatoes and basil. My basil plant is still kicking!
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast Recipe
Wednesday: Dinner out as we are all going in a separate direction.
Thursday: Shelby's Choice! Her sister will be gone on a school trip.
Friday: 6:30 Basketball game so we will likely order pizza after.

I volunteered to make 4 dozen Cream Puffs for a school/church event on Sunday so I'll be spending most of Saturday on that. Easy recipe but it does take time to bake them.
 (Betty Crocker)

More meal plans ::HERE::.





Pin It

1 comment:

Judi said...

Hi there
Oh you have some delish pics there and you've left pizza time for Friday. I like that too!!

I hope you had fun making the cream puffs...they are a bit of work but so yummy.

have a great week.
Judi