Monday, September 19, 2011

meal plan monday - sep 19

Attempting to return to regularly scheduled programming! First, since this post is on the topic of food, I want to thank my Mom for bringing me lots of good things to eat while I recovered from a minor surgery over the weekend. One of the dishes is a favorite of mine, Chicken Divan, which I have made often and shared the recipe here before. Chicken Divan Recipe found ::HERE::.

Monday: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad, Garlic Bread
Tuesday: Beef Barbecue (another dish my mom delivered and it's waiting in the freezer) Beef Barbecue Recipe, chips and coleslaw
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, Rice and a veggie
Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner
Friday: dinner out?

I hope to also make this granola. I got a bunch of yummy ingredients at Trader Joes over a week ago. While there, I also got their granola, which I cannot find on the website. Trust me when I say, it was the most delicious granola that I have ever tasted. I polished off the bag in no time, eating it as a snack.

Interested in more meal plans and recipes? Visit Organizing Junkie.

Pin It

No comments: